Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Meeting People

Here's what M said about me.
When people just meet new people, they're not very excited, they will have moderate mood.
You, on the other hand, is like, KYAAAA I WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH ANYONE mood.
I was...like..uhhh....okay....

Hmm..I thought meeting new people, meeting new friends, is supposed to be exciting stuffs. Something to be happy about. 

I love meeting people! No matter old or new, known or unknown. Although maybe this quote does not really apply to me. I mean, why would anyone feel difficult to introduce themselves to me? Haha. But then again, every time I introduce myself to someone, it is indeed kinda difficult. Of course, it is a different matter if you are introduced by your friend or someone you know before to someone new. Try to introduce yourself to someone who is a complete stranger. There's a thrill in it. (Well, at least it is thrilling for me).

Jesie S.
Medan, Tue, 12 May 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment