Thursday, September 10, 2015

Maybeline Clear Smooth BB Cream

Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream. What a nice name. Clear Smooth.
An 8 in 1 skin transformers!
  • Brightens
  • Evens
  • Smoothes
  • Refines
  • Clears
  • Conceals
  • Moisturizers
  • Protect skin

Or so it claims on its package. I try this out because my friend, E, told me that this is one of the best BB Cream which she has ever tried.
It cost me 45K IDR for 18ml.
I chose the lightest shade which is 01 Fresh.

Let's see....Hmm. I would say that it does ALL of those 8 in 1 it claims pretty well for me, except the 'protect skin' part. I can't have any prove on that I suppose.

Now then, positive. I love the shade. It matches me well. Although when first applied, I look like a ghost. So freakin white! But yea, it changes to skin colour after a while. Need to warm it up I guess.

Tips for me : use moisturizer (currently I'm using Skin Food Omija Whitening Emulsion) before applying this bb cream. It emphasises my pores when used without moisturizer. That, or use a primer (currently I'm using Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer) before applying the bb cream. However, it is not wise to use both moisturizer and primer because my face got very oily when I tried that last time.

Move on, negative. Never use it if you're going to sweat. You know, running under the sun or walking to MRT or doing any kind of sport. This stuff is useless and disgusting in those kind of occasion. Here's an illustration : (look to the right) Yea..not a very nice picture there, but it'll do.


There! You understand why I said 'disgusting' just now? Yeap. It's b'cos the colour of this bb cream (which is brown), transfer to the towel or tissue significantly even from the dab.

All in all, this Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream is good for an indoor activity which doesn't involve any sweating or water. Well, I will repurchase this. It's easy to use and blend with finger (nope, I don't use a brush).

Jesie. S
Medan, Thu, 10 September 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment