Wednesday, April 08, 2015

H&M

H&M just opened in my town! The store is very very big, using more space than I expected. I mean...it's almost as big as ACE Hardware...or bigger..? Lol. Anyway, very spacey indeed. 
There are two locations, one in Sun Plaza and the other one in Center Point. 

I went to the one in Center Point and bought sooo many clothes. Shopping feels endless there. I found so many pretty and cool clothes! Unfortunately, I can't buy all of them *obviously* not only bcos I dont have enough money, but also bcos not all of them looks good on me whn I tried them on..(mainly the cool looking ones). People, nver buy clothes if u can't try them. Well, except if they're t-shirt which are super cheap, which u won't mind if it bcome ur pajama.

Among those clothes which I bought, there's this white top that will go so well with my dress. I'd say I like this knitted top most compare to other clothes that I brought. Mainly bcos I can match it with many dress and tank top. Well, back to the dress that I got reminded of whn I saw this this white knitted top in H&M. Here's the dress.
Here's the dress with the top. How is it? Better? Worst? Hahaha. Though, it'll still come down to personal preferences.
Well, personally, I like both! The first ver. can be used for dinner and the second ver. can be used for lunch. This top cost me 249.900 IDR. For a knitted top, I'd say...worth it! 

Jesie S.
Medan, Tue, 9 April 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment