Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Touché by Windhy Puspitadewi

Puspitadewi, Windhy, Touché, (Jakarta : PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama, 2011).
With a total of 204 pages, I finally manage to finish this novel in two days. Thank you, E, for lending me this book! Reading for free is fun. Lol


In this book, I can feel the brotherhood clearly! The brotherhood between Dani and Indra is to the point of an extreme level, but still enjoyable (I use the term brotherhood instead of friendship here because their relationship is too deep to be describe as friendship).

Move on to the next topic... I honestly dislike the cover.... I think the front page does not describe any of the book's content. The cover is like giving the readers (us) a hint that there is deep romance going on in the book. However...., the romance. OMG.....the romance......is too forceful! I cannot see the love anywhere. I mean, please.....in some measly weeks or months, you can fall that deep to someone you just met??? Deep enough to go over your brotherhood. Oh my, oh no. I can't understand it. Bzzz (or maybe it's because I don't believe in love at first sight or love at a few sights or love blooming in a few weeks). I get the author's feeling to insert a bit of romance in the book and how she wanna make it the strongest romance between the best pair or whatever, but still, I can't feel that much love you know. On a side note, of course different people will have different opinion. There are people out there who understand their romance.... Not me though.

Now, then, about the story. It's more like solving the code, rather than uncovering the mistery... Furthermore, the ending is a bit......how to say it..... A bit too happy? Hahahaha. Yea. Well, tht's all~

Jesie S.
Medan, Wed, 22 April 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment